21 March 2013 to 21 March 2013
08:00 - 18:00
The European Defence Agency's annual conference gathers European key decision makers in the defence domain to discuss challenges and possibilities of defence cooperation.
Throughout the day, top speakers including the President of the European Council Mr. Van Rompuy, Irish Minister for Justice, Equality and Defence Alan Shatter TD, EADS CEO Mr. Enders, NATO SACT’s Gen. Palomeros, Belgian Minister of Defence Mr. De Crem and Dassault Aviation CEO Mr. Trappier will share their views and discuss with each other.
The conference is organised in three panels:
- Panel 1: Lessons from Defence Cooperation
- Panel 2: Looking ahead: setting the longer-term goals for European Defence Cooperation
- Panel 3: European Defence Cooperation: concrete steps for the next year
Registration is strictly on invitation only. Access to the conference only for registered participants.
For more information:
- The draft agenda is ready for download here (7 March 2013).
- Video summaries of the annual conference will be made available shortly after the event.
- The event will be covered on social media, using #defencematters.