19-21 October 2022
Wednesday 9:00 - Friday 13:00
The last EDA Test and Evaluation Community Days took place in 2017, and the new Conference was postponed twice due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Now that Europe’s COVID-19 situation is improving, it is possible to plan the Conference from the 19th to the 21st of October 2022 in Madrid. INTA (National Institute of Aerospace Technology) from Spain will host the Conference at Campus Torrejon with the possibility of visiting one of three INTA Test Centers dedicated to Land, Aerospace and Maritime domains. The event is open to Government, Industry and Research/Academia experts from the EDA participating Member States and third Countries under Administrative Arrangement (AA).
Call for presentation and/or poster are open until the 22nd of September on the following topics:
- T&E challenges in Land, Maritime, Air, Communications and Cyber domains
- T&E capability gap analysis
- Standardisation in T&E
- Modelling & Simulation
- Innovative approaches to T&E
- Developing T&E tools, techniques, and methods through R&D
- Testing unmanned systems, autonomy, and artificial intelligence
- Multioperation and swarming behaviour
- Testing sense and avoid systems for UAVs
- In situ calibration of sensors underwater
- Testing the signatures (vis-IR, RADAR, Hydroacoustic, etc.)
- Positioning Navigation and Timing (PNT) Tests
- Testing counter-UAV
- Ammunition safety
The program will be soon available. If you are interested in attending, please register here as soon as possible.
Participation in this event will be free of charge.
If you have any difficulties registering or wish to ask any questions, please send an email to email@example.com.
INTA will host the Conference in Madrid, Spain. The address of the Conference is:
INTA – Campus Torrejón
Carretera de Torrjón a Ajalvir km 4
28850 – Torrejón Ardoz