30 March 2021 to 30 March 2021
17:00 - 18:30
OCEAN2020: Focus on Modelling & Simulation webinar will take place online on 30 March. Registration is open and required to attend.
- Introduction - Michael Alcantara, DG Defence Industry and Space, European Commission
- An overview of Modelling & Simulation across EDA activities in Defence projects Ignacio Montiel Sanchez, EDA
- Introduction of OCEAN2020 Antonino Arecchi, OCEAN2020 Project Coordinator, Leonardo
- Modelling & Simulation in OCEAN2020 – Aims and Activities, an overview Wilmuth Mueller, IOSB
- Aims and achievements of multi-domain distributed simulation in OCEAN2020 – Florian Fisch (MBDA), Erik Di Quirico (MBDA),
- Thomas Mansfield (CMRE)
- Data Fusion and Situation Awareness Prototyping and the Use of the M&S Outcomes for Evaluating and Refining these Prototype – Achim Kuwertz (IOSB), Mathias Anneken (IOSB)
The discussion will be moderated by Alessandro Marrone, Head of Defence Programme, Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI)
Access will be permitted only to those who register their participation. Once registered, you will receive a link via e-mail to attend the event. To register click here.