24 June 2021 to 24 June 2021
16:00 - 17:30
A webinar will take place on June 24 within the OCEAN2020 project - The Human Factor in Unmanned Systems Operations.
Access will be permitted only to those who register their participation. Once registered, you will receive a link via e-mail to attend the event. Register here.
- CapTech CBRN and Human Factors - Shahzad Ali, Project Officer CBRN & Human Factors, EDA
- OCEAN2020 Overview - Antonino Arecchi, OCEAN2020 Project Coordinator, Leonardo
- Human Factor studies in OCEAN2020 - Tomasz Bajer, OCEAN2020 Human Factor Coordinator, OBR CTM S.A.
- Human Factors Impact on Unmanned Systems Integration for Maritime Situation Awareness - Daniele Frisoni, OCEAN2020 Project Engineering Manager, Leonardo
- Design policy for the commanding operator interface - Fernando Barbero, Program Manager - Indra Defence and Security, INDRA
- Design policy for UXV operator interface - Jonas Lekevičius, Lead Designer, BPTI
- Advanced Technologies for operator interfaces: AR, VR, mixed reality Anna Bartnik, Marta Zapart, OCEAN2020 Human Factor System Analysts, OBR CTM S.A.
The discussion will be moderated by Alessandro Marrone, Head of Defence Programme, Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI)